Mercy Conference and Retreat Center welcomes comments and suggestions from our guests. If you’d like to comment on your visit to Mercy Center, please email us.
Thoughts from some of our guests:
- “The accommodations were excellent!” Marilyn S.
- “The meals were diverse and offered many choices.” Joan M.
- “Thank you Mercy Center staff….wonderful hospitality!” Marilyn W.
- “You know how to do hospitality here at Mercy Center. It is such a place of welcome and peace. Thank you!” Yvonne
- “Not even a 5-Star hotel or bed and breakfast could be better. The meals were delicious and such choices! I love the quiet atmosphere. My room was clean and comfortable. What more could I ask for?” Diane K.
- “A special “kudos” to the Food Service Department, as they went above and beyond expectations meeting the numerous special dietary requests. I appreciated everyone’s flexibility as our event continued to grow.” Corinne E.
- “Thank you for accommodating us on short notice. Your facility and hospitality are most conducive to time away for deep reflection and group dynamics.” Aquinas Foundation
- “We are very pleased with the staff and facilities at Mercy Center. We hope to return again next year.” Assumption Church
- “Thank you for your hospitality and graciousness. Everyone spoke highly of their experience at the Mercy Center and look forward to returning there.” Catholic Church of Antioch
- “Many of our attendees commented on how warm and friendly the atmosphere is.” The Cornerstone
- “We all had a wonderful time. Your staff is so nice and always helpful. Looking forward to next year.” Day Quilters
- “Everyone enjoyed spending the two days at Mercy Center and look forward to returning in the future.” Mercy Human Resources
- “Thanks — wonderful experience for everyone.” Mid America Dharma
- “Thanks to all the Mercy staff for providing a wonderful venue for our retreat … making this a retreat the MRQ quilters won’t forget. We had a great time.” Missouri River Quilters