The auditorium is Mercy Conference and Retreat Center’s largest meeting room at 68’ x 56’, with a capacity for up to 150. Setup options:
- Theater style (middle aisle) – 150 capacity
- Closed U – 60 capacity
- Open U – 50 capacity
- Round tables (7 chairs each) – 125 capacity
- Circle of chairs – 80/100 capacity
- Classroom style – 80/100 capacity
The auditorium also has:
- A full-size stage, large screen for presentations and excellent audio equipment, including podiums, hand-held microphones, and lavaliere microphones.
- Space for additional rectangular display tables along the perimeter of the room for materials and other items needed by groups.
- Round tables with chairs around the perimeter of the room (three on each side) unless the group is large or specifically asks that there be no round tables in the room.
- Space available to them in the large, airy entrance hall.
- Additional tables for sign-in and display items can be set up to meet specific needs.
- Continental breakfast and morning and afternoon breaks are served in this area.