Mercy Conference and Retreat Center
Program Registration and Refund Policy
Effective June 21, 2019
Program Registration Policy
- Program fees will be listed on the website. Registration will not be complete until payment has been received.
- Walk-in options, space permitting, will be specified for each program on the website.
- All payment at the door will be at a premium rate.
- Registrants who are notified that a program is full will have the option to be placed on a waitlist.
- A person on a wait list (who has not previously paid) and is offered a spot for the program will only be allowed to pay the program fee via credit card.
Program Refund Policy
- If Mercy Conference and Retreat Center (MCRC) cancels a program, the total amount paid by those registered will be refunded.
- If a guest doesn’t attend a program and does not cancel her/his registration at least 48 hours in advance, no refund will be given.
- If MCRC is notified of a cancellation at least 48 hours in advance, and a refund is requested at the time, 75% of the program fee will be refunded.
- MCRC reserves the right to determine the method for refunding the program fee.