Our wooded 70+ acre campus in west St. Louis County is located away from main roadways and offers a quiet location for prayer and reflection, both indoors and in the beauty of nature.
We also offer these spaces for prayer and reflection:
- Main chapel – round space with chairs/kneelers and the front altar, available for group worship or individual prayer
- Blessed Sacrament chapel – an intimate space for personal prayer, including our tabernacle
- Stations of the Cross – a circular path for prayer in a wooded setting
- Marian grotto – a quiet devotional setting modeled after the grotto in Lourdes, France
- Labyrinth – an 11 circuit labyrinth, modeled after the one in Chartres Cathedral in France, perfect for walking meditation
- Cosmic Walk – A walking path leads to an outdoor depiction of the Universe Story