- Individuals and groups of all faiths, congregations and parishes
- Non-profits (healthcare organizations, social service agencies, schools)
- Religious communities and clergy
- University groups and civic organizations
- National and international conferences
Our mission is to provide a tranquil environment of hospitality and healing in the Mercy Tradition, where groups and individuals of all faiths can engage in prayer, reflection and dialogue for personal, communal and global transformation. Our beautifully wooded 70+ acre campus, situated in west St. Louis County, offers a spacious setting and supportive atmosphere for professional, educational and spiritual activities.
Our focus on hospitality means we consider the individual needs of each group in the arrangement of meeting and gathering spaces, dietary requirements of guests, and overnight accommodations.